Our hope is that you will feel the love of God through our community - no matter what your background. Here at CPC, we have become a family of different generations and backgrounds who deeply care for and love each other. Our pastors and elders are intentional about entering into the presence of God with prayer, music, sermons, and our worship. Our entire service focuses on Jesus Christ as the author and center of our faith. We are also beginning to offer translation services for during our services. There is also parking all the way around our church and campus.
Come experience God in community at CPC Fremont!
1st Service @ 9:00am
Our first service is all about coming to experience God just as you are. Seriously, if you want to wear jeans, wear jeans. If you want to wear a flip flops, wear flip flops. We want you to come as you are and connect with Jesus. Our contemporary service is great for those who love modern worship and want to hear life-changing messages.
2nd Service @ 11:00am
Our second service is focused on worshiping God with choral music while also hearing a sermon on the power of God at work in our world. Our traditional service is a blessing for those who love the choir and orchestra in worshiping God
and who enjoy listing to God's word preached faithfully.
Helpful tips for your first time:
- If you are visiting, please don't forget to pick up a welcome bag to learn more about our church!
- If you need assistance, we have disabled parking near the Sanctuary entrance.
- If you have a Bible, bring it! Otherwise, we also have free Bibles provided and scripture on PowerPoint.
- Planning tip: Our services generally lasts an hour.
- Refreshment advice: Hang out after service with others over a cup of coffee, tea, and snacks.