Immediately following the worship service,
Sunday, October 25
- For the purpose of electing elders, deacons, and nominating committee. We recently emailed out links to our 2019-2020 annual report, 2020-2021 budget, and UPDATED statements of faith. If you did not receive the email you can view those documents by following the link HERE
COMMUNION NEXT SUNDAY November 1, we will be offering two ways to receive communion. Pastor Sam will give the words of institution during the worship service online and you will be invited to partake from your home, or you can receive communion and prayer from your car at the church after the worship service between 12:15 - 1:15pm
- GETTING THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS Grief Group. We hope to have a Getting through the Holidays' Grief seminar on November 17 and December 8 to help those who have lost a loved one manage the changes in the holidays with peace. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHILDREN'S MINISTRY is still meeting over Zoom on Sundays at 12pm. Contact Stephanie Samuelson, Director of Children's Ministry at email@example.com for the link or for more information.
- STICKY VERSES: A fun way to stay connected, as well as help Centerville Free Dining Room. Sponsor a Child who is working hard to memorize bible verses so that they can recite them to you. Once the verse is memorized and recited you then purchase a jar of peanut butter and donate it to Centerville Free Dining Room. For questions or to get involved email Pat Lum firstname.lastname@example.org. See what it's all about by watching this video! https://youtu.be/3tkf1O92ndw
- OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD: We invite you to participate in our annual holiday outreach tradition this year! We will be collecting boxes for Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child until November 13th. Boxes can be dropped off at the church office, Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 4pm. More information and how/what to pack can be found HERE
- IMPACT YOUTH GROUP (6th through 12th grade) is meeting for socially distant gatherings on Wednesday nights from 6pm in the church courtyard. Remember to wear a mask. Contact Christopher Anderson at email@example.com for more information.
- VERITAS YOUNG ADULTS & COLLEGE MINISTRY has begun gathering for socially distant meetings on Thursdays from 7pm-8:30pm in the church courtyard. Please wear a mask and come as you are. Contact Esther Lu at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THURSDAY NIGHT PRAYER: Join us online Thursday nights at 7:00 to pray together for our community and the world around us. You can access the Zoom link by going on our website or visiting our Facebook page under CPC Fremont. Click HERE to join.
- PRAYER REQUESTS Our prayer team is faithful and praying all week long for your needs. If you have a prayer request you can submit it in confidence by emailing email@example.com.