- CHRISTMAS LIGHT SHOW: Come experience a Christmas Light Show to remember! Sunday December 6th we are heading out to visit Tom BetGeorge’s Christmas Light show, at 15 Phillip Court in Tracy. We are encouraging you to arrive around 5:15pm, the first showing starts at 6:00pm. There is only street parking in the neighborhood, so arriving early is encouraged. The show is outside, and walking is required to get to his house at the end of a court (this is NOT a drive-by event). There are multiple showings between 6:00pm-8:00pm. Tom is raising money for the McHenry House Tracy Family Shelter and is accepting donations during the show. County health regulations will be followed, so please bring a mask and observe social distancing. But encourage friends, family, and neighbors to attend! Tom is a former CPC Worship Director and he puts together a show you’ll never forget!
- CHURCH FAMILY CHRISTMAS TREE: This year, we're excited
about starting a new tradition here at CPC; a church family Christmas tree.
Here's what we're hoping you'll join us in doing.
Find an ornament that represents you as an individual, or that represents your family. It could be one you already have, or one you purchase at the store or online. (Fragile ornaments are not recommended). Then, bring it in a bag with your name or your family's name on it, to the church office. Someone will then place it on one of the trees in the sanctuary. It's a fun way to have your family represented! The ornament will then be stored at the church and placed on the tree year after year, making you and your family a part of our church history!
If you would like to participate in this joyous activity, please bring your family ornament to the church office Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, November 16th through December 21st. Let's make history together because we are family!
- GREAT NEWS OF GREAT JOY!
Frontier Fellowship Daily Devotional for Advent
We invite you to join us this Advent season to both celebrate and lament this already and the not yet season in which we find ourselves. John the Baptist was sent ahead to pave the way for the coming of Christ. Mark 1 says of John: “He’ll make the road smooth for you. Thunder in the desert! Prepare for God’s arrival! Make the road smooth and straight!” (Mark 1:2-3 MSG)
This devotional serves as our thunder in the desert: a shout in the wilderness for all to hear. We desire to help you prepare for Christmas as you create space for God to enter your heart this Advent season. We also hope to introduce you to, or remind you of, our deep love and commitment to the frontier: the 2+ billion people worldwide who have not yet heard the Good News of Jesus Christ and the hope, peace, joy and love He brings.
CPC has digital copies that are available online. Click this link for a digital copy
- CHILDREN'S MINISTRY is still meeting over Zoom on Sundays at 12pm. Contact Stephanie Samuelson, Director of Children's Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org for the link or for more information.
- STICKY VERSES: A fun way to stay connected, as well as help Centerville Free Dining Room. Sponsor a Child who is working hard to memorize bible verses so that they can recite them to you. Once the verse is memorized and recited you then purchase a jar of peanut butter and donate it to Centerville Free Dining Room. For questions or to get involved email Pat Lum email@example.com. See what it's all about by watching this video! https://youtu.be/3tkf1O92ndw
- IMPACT YOUTH GROUP Note: impact will not be meeting Wednesday Nov. 25 due to the holiday. (6th through 12th grade) is meeting for socially distant gatherings on Wednesday nights from 6pm in the church courtyard. Remember to wear a mask. Contact Christopher Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- VERITAS YOUNG ADULTS & COLLEGE MINISTRY Note: Veritas will not be meeting Thursday Nov. 26 due to the holiday. Veritas has begun gathering for socially distant meetings on Thursdays from 7pm-8:30pm in the church courtyard. Please wear a mask and come as you are. Contact Esther Lu at email@example.com
- THURSDAY NIGHT PRAYER: Join us online Thursday nights at 7:00 to pray together for our community and the world around us. You can access the Zoom link by going on our website or visiting our Facebook page under CPC Fremont. Click HERE to join.
- PRAYER REQUESTS Our prayer team is faithful and praying all week long for your needs. If you have a prayer request you can submit it in confidence by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.